What do you do when life gives you lemons? Make delicious lemonade! But in this case, we have more than just lemons to make this lemonade stand out. I mean, we did say the perfect glass of lemonade, didn’t we! And let me tell you, IT IS. We don’t lie here, remember? We like to be on Santa’s good list. ;)
On a hot spring or summer day, lemonade always seems to hit the spot. This one is easy to make and delicious. Watch out – you might have to make another batch because it’s going to disappear fast! This recipe comes from Bronner’s Flavorful Favorites Book 2 and is called Aunt Frances’ Lemonade. But at Bronner’s we know it very well as the best and perfect glass of lemonade.
The ingredients are very simple: lemons, limes, oranges, water and sugar! That’s it!
Just looking at these pictures makes me want to run home right now and whip up another batch!
After we squeezed the lemons, they came out so beautifully that we had to get a shot of them with the lemonade. Perfect, right?
Aunt Frances’ Lemonade
Servings: 12 – 16
– 5 lemons
– 5 limes
– 5 oranges
– 3 qts. water
– 1.5 to 2 cups of sugar
1. Squeeze the juice from 4 lemons, 4 limes and 4 oranges and pour into a 1-gallon container.
2. Add water and sugar; mix well.
3. Store the container in the refrigerator.
4. Cut the remaining lemon, lime and orange into thin circular slices and set aside for later (will be used for garnish).
5. Serve the fruit juice on ice with the fruit slices.
Drink up and enjoy!
So how did your perfect glass of lemonade taste? Let us know in the comments below.
– Bronner’s Blog Team